Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2016 Ad Age Small Agency Awards Submissions Are Closed.
Click here for information on the 2016 Small Agency Conference.
Each year, the Ad Age Small Agency Awards uncover and honor small, independent agencies that are producing innovative and exciting work. These teams strategize and execute groundbreaking ideas to compete with work done by some of advertisings oldest, largest, and most sought-after partners.
The competition is stiff. Each year more and more work comes in to be judged and the caliber of entries gets even more impressive. The reward is big. Hear from past winners: Bailey Lauerman; Baldwin&, Via, and Rockfish.
Agencies may win in more than one category. We award gold and silver in all of the following categories:
- Agency of the Year: Overall (Regional and size winners do not need to enter separately or pay an extra fee;
- they are chosen from the entrants to the Agency of the Year category)
- Agency of the Year: by Size. Awarded in three size categories: 1-10, 11-75, 76-150
- Agency of the Year: Regional. Awarded for the Southeast, Southwest, Midwest, West, Northeast and Northwest
regions of the U.S., plus International honorees
- Campaign of the Year: Integrated
- Campaign of the Year: Digital
- Campaign of the Year: Pro Bono
- Campaign of the Year: B-to-B
- Best Agency Culture